Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bieber has street cred?

See the original story here

"CNN has learned that the teen pop star won't face charges regarding an alleged scuffle that erupted at a Canadian laser tag park in October."

OK Justin Bieber, you really need to stop being so gangsta!  I mean first you call out Tom Brady for knockin your hair style and now you're scuffling with a 12-year-old, over a game of laser tag?  Damn, the Bloods and Crips are looking to jump in bad asses like you to represent their colors. 

OK, I hate reading, analyzing or acknowledging "Hollywood entertainment" stories but this one I could not pass up. Justin Bieber is taking on the world, Scarface style, and taking everyone out that gets in his way. 

Maybe, if I am lucky, the next story I read about Justin Bieber involves him getting in a scuffle with something more powerful than a laser tag gun. That way, I will never have to read another story about him again.

                                           (thanks CNN for this HOT pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment