Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry-wanna Christmas

Click here to read original story
Just when I thought Santa went from the most lame guy on the planet to one of the most giving gift givers of all time, the police had to ruin 29 year old Julio Ramos' Christmas plans.

Yesterday police swarmed in as Julio received over 100 lbs of marijuana from the delivery man wrapped in festive Christmas paper.  Now I always wondered how Santa worked up the appetite to eat all of those cookies and drink all of that milk on December 24th and now I have my explanation. 

 Also, Santa is always saying "ho ho ho" and Snoop Dogg is always rapping about hoes so now that I see their common obsession for Mary-Jane, it all makes total sense.  When you smoke the stuff it turns your eyes red, the color of the bud is green; red and green? Coincidence? Need I say more? 

 I think Santa is a straight up dude and just got Julio exactly what he had on his wish-list, obviously Julio was on the "good kids" list this year.  Sorry for having to take the fall Julio, the Grinch (aka police) just had to come and steal your Christmas joy.  So a Merry-juana Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment