Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowmen Suck

See the original story here (with video)

(AP) "A Champaign-Urbana bus driver has resigned after officials with the transit agency saw an online video of the driver running over a snowman built in the middle of a street."

If I were the owner of Champaign-Urbana bus lines I would not be asking for this bus drivers resignation (or accept it for that matter), I would promote this guy.  How could other companies compete with a snowman hunting, hundred ton thrill ride on wheels? 

Also, who the fuck builds a snowman in the middle of the street? Really guys?  Like people aren't pissed off enough to be driving around in the snow, you add maneuvering around frosty on slick roads to the commute.  How about next time one of you dress up as a snowman after a few beers and hang out in the street? Then you can test the balls of the Champaign-Urbana bus driver working the graveyard shift in a snow storm.

I admit that I hate snowmen, I would have done the exact same thing as this driver did.  I am from New England,  so every winter I contemplate jumping the curb and blasting through a snowman just because the things suck.  I wouldn't want to have to deal with the home owners, the police, insurance company or tow truck though, so I haven't done it yet. But, if you put one of those sons-of-bitches in my lane, you bet your ass that I am going to punch it. So thank you Mr. Bus Driver for sharing the mutual hate for snowmen and punk ass kids as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment