Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Freak of the Week!

Here is a new section of my blog that I am starting called "Freak of the Week."  The name pretty much summarizes what I am going to talk about but if you are slow, let me explain.  Each week (maybe more, depending on the abundance of freaks per given week), I will select a "freak" in the media and talk shit about them, got it?

See the original story here 

"Actor Rip Torn pleads guilty in Conn. break-in" - Looking at this headline, you would figure that possibly he broke into a package store (liquor store if you don't live in CT) or maybe even broke into a house.  You are wrong; Rip Torn, who is best known for his role in "Men in Black," got all trashed, grabbed his gun and went to a Connecticut bank. 

Anyone else in CT that pulled that shit would have been shot on the site, but landing that Emmy in 1996 for the work he did on "The Larry Sanders Show" was his literal "get out of jail free card."  I am not sure how you pulled only 3 years of probation for this one off but I commend you Rip.  However, you are still my "freak of the week" for even trying this bullshit in the first place.

                                                     (thanks for sharing your pic NY State Police!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment